Monday, July 11, 2011

New Occupation: Seeker of Seemingly Impossible To Find Things


 I guess I should start looking for the Holy Grail… because we found the perfect apartment this weekend. Seriously, talk about blessings from above, good karma and getting way more than you deserve. This place comes equipped with a Washer and Dryer, a Dish Washer, a Panty, Linen Closet, big bathroom (read an actual bathroom counter with drawers and a cupboard!!!!!) AND two bedrooms, each with a large closet.
Like I said - way more than I deserve. I am so stoked I can hardly contain my excitement. Let August 1st arrive! This is the first time I haven’t been completely dreading packing and moving. 

In other news! This morning I actually got up and went running. It was awesome. The roads were pretty empty, the sun was just starting to rise and I was able to run two miles in pretty good time. I loved it.

The only weird thing was all the college kids trudging away to school at that early hour looked like they were headed to prison, or to work in the galley of a pirate ship. I kind of felt bad exuding happiness at the tranquility of the morning and my run with all the misery heading towards the hallowed halls of higher education.

However, 7:00 am runs really are worth it. Now, will somebody remind me of this tomorrow morning at 6:45 so I can be sure to get up again? Thanks a bunch!










2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad you found the perfect apartment! I knew it would happen! God notices our needs and blesses us just when we need it the most! Can't wait to see your new place! Way to go on running so well in the morning! That's great you were able to do that and love it so much! Keep up the good work! My suggestion: place a note card on your mirror about how great running is in the morning and how you want that happy feeling again; that way you'll be reminded of how great it is to run! you're awesome! Glad to hear you're achieving all the goals you want! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I know this post is older, and you are now in that dream apartment, but I have to know what those panties look like that you were so excited about your apartment having?

    ReplyDelete