Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holiday Attempts

So, I decided that a quick update was needed on my attempts at running during the holidays. Well, it should be very brief considering I have ran all of three times. Part of the reason I haven't been is the indoor track has been closed, and I just can't drag myself out into the cold. Cold and I have an ongoing hate-hate relationship. My lungs especially struggle in the cold weather. I figured death by freazation (I invented this word. Use It, Love It, Spread It) wasn't worth toned legs. Its almost worth it though...

Any ways, the times I have gone have been delightful. My dear husband even came with me last time. Nothing like seeing a really hott guy running around the track to give you motivation. (And, yes, that hott guy would be my husband).

In other news, Christmas was amazing! I was able to spend time getting to know my in-laws. I even did something crafty and made a fleece blanket for my awesome sister-in-law Julianne (she is my best pal). I probably ate my weight in delicious food, and will continue to do so over New Years. As much as I love the holidays, I am kind of looking forward to basic routines again. I know, boring, but I love knowing what each day is supposed to hold. And this whole exercise thing will be a whole lot easier.

Happy Holidays One and All! Be safe! Be clean! Be merry! Be GOOD!

1 comment:

  1. love the word freazation! Glad to see you're having an enjoyable holiday season! Holidays are tough to work out an exercise schedule and not give into temptation but I gotta tell ya, you are my inspiration! Two days after Christmas, when I got back home, I didn't have a car and had planned on walking that day but I didn't really feel much like going. Then I remembered you and how you're diligently working hard at achieving your goals so I did it too! I walked two miles and it felt great! Thanks for all you do! I love you! It's great you have a supportive husband too!

    ReplyDelete